Commercial Parts & Service, Inc. opened up shop in 1972, and since that time we've become one of only 32 CFESA Certified Companies in the country and the largest one of its kind in the state of Ohio. Commercial Parts & Service is also a Manitowoc STAR Certified Service Agent. We work on all kinds of Commercial Kitchen Equipment, including gas, steam, electric, microwave and refrigeration, and stock over 2 million different OEM parts.
Why Work With CPS? We've Got Three Good Reasons:
- Ohio's leading provider of OEM Parts and Service for Commercial Kitchen Equipment.
- Over 45 factory trained CFESA Certified service technicians throughout the state of Ohio.
- One of only 32 companies in North America recognized as a CFESA Certified Company
- Representing more than 100 equipment manufacturers as their Authorized Service Agent (ASA).
- Expertise on all types of kitchen equipment including: Gas - Electric - Steam - Refrigeration – Microwave
- The largest Female/Family-Owned service company of its kind in the state of Ohio.
- We average a "First Time Fix" rate of over 85%.
- Over 50% of our certified technicians hold CFESA Master Technician status.
- Three Central Offices located in Cincinnati, Columbus, and Dayton.
- Five Satellite Branches located in Cambridge, Chillicothe, Galion, Lima, and Logan
- We employ over 45 CFESA Certified service technicians with over 400 years of combined experience.
- Our factory trained service technicians average over 2 manufacturer-training sessions per year.
The CPS Advantage
- 24/7 Service and Technical Support.
- Dynamic OEM Parts Sales Team with over 125 years of combined experience.
- Preventative Maintenance Programs designed to maximize kitchen efficiency.
- Offices in Cincinnati, Columbus, and Dayton with combined warehouse space of over 40,000 sq. ft.
- A comprehensive Employee Review Program to ensure we are achieving our goals through our people.
- Customer Response Program to ensure we are achieving our goals through the eyes of our customers.
- Service fleet of over 50 vehicles with capabilities of handling Level I installations (as defined by CFESA).
- 1200 sq. ft. Equipment Testing/Training Facility at the Columbus office with complete on-site multi-media capabilities.